What is The Neoshape Weight Loss Programme?
Neoshape is an innovative programme that has been developed to help people who have trouble maintaining a healthy weight. Neoshape has been split into two programmes, Neoshape Lite and Neoshape Max.
The programmes vary slightly to suit clients of differing weights and weight loss goals.
Neoshape Lite is designed for people that wish to lose anywhere from 1-5kg and includes: HCG drops to be taken in the morning, protein shakes, 7Keto DHEA capsules (optional) and diet programme. This programme is more restrictive than Neoshape Max.
Neoshape Max is designed for maximal, sustainable weight loss. This option includes HCG drops to be taken in the morning, protein shakes, 7Keto DHEA capsules, GLP1 (Victoza) injections to be taken in the evening and diet programme.
What is HCG and GLP1, and Why Do they Work?
HCG – often when a person follows a lower calorie diet programme they will lose excess fat but they will also lose muscle mass. The hormone HCG is thermogenic with an excellent safety profile when used at the correct dosages. It has been found to be effective in aiding in weight loss but also helping to retain a person’s muscle mass. The hormone is therefore utilised in conjunctions with a decreased calorie, high protein diet to see optimum results. HCG has the added benefit of appetite suppression.
GLP1 is beneficial in insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes. GLP1 increases insulin levels and maintains blood glucose levels. GLP1 suppresses appetite leading to decreased kilojoule intake resulting in clinically beneficial weight loss.
The program is based on treating excess fat whilst maintaining Blood Glucose levels – having the following main (self-administered) components:
- Morning drops of (HCG) lipotrophic
- Supplements in the form of capsules
- A daily meal replacement shake
- Evening Injection of GLP-1 (Victoza) – decreasing glucagon
How does the NeoShape Weight Loss Programme work?
An initial consultation by one of our Aesthetic Professionals takes place first (as the programme is NOT suitable for just anyone) – if you are a suitable candidate you will undergo the following:
- Medical Assesment
- BMI Assesment
- Possible blood tests
- The Initital Consultation is R600 (which is either refunded if you are not a suitable candidate – or is utlised toward the cost of the programme if you are a suitable candidate)
You will then schedule your start date – which will be an hour overview of the programme, injections, and supplements (the induction group of 5 similar candidates) is conducted by Dr Claire.
What is the science behind the Neoshape weight-loss programme?
According to the latest research HCG and GLP-1 could be the most effective weight loss hormones.
- Slows down the lipostat trigger through the stimulation of the hypothalamic-hypophyseal-hypothalmic axis, thus preventing the starvation response.
- Decreases cravings for food and releases excess abnormal fat.
- Neutralizes Protein-Thyrosin-Phosphatase (PTP 1B) improving Leptin communication.
- Increases the permeability of the wall of the fat cell increasing osmolarity (the passing through) of broken down fat and saturated fatty acids.
- Ensures rapid fat metabolism preventing lean mass loss.
- assists with: fatigue, poor energy levels, liver detoxification, cravings & addictions; immune system booster and stabilizes mood swings.
- GLP-1 Increases insulin levels, thereby moving glucose out of the blood and into cells – lowering blood sugar levels.
- Supresses Glucagon – preventing the liver from releasing sugar into the blood.
Will I put the weight back on?
As with any form of weight loss – if you eat incorrectly your body will store fat. The Neoshape programme comes with a fantastic eating guideline which will empower you to keep the weight off.
© Copyright 2011 Lightsculpt Aesthetic Clinic